Fabulous Fjords

Fabulous Fjords

Friday, 19 June 2026

18th June 2026 - Toronto

 We had a lazy morning before Caira and Aidan came for lunch. We went to one of their favourite restaurants "Union Social " just down the road from Margarets. They are really a couple of charming and engaging kids.  Caira has finished her second year of a nursing degree and Aidan has just finished high school and is going to try out for a higher level hockey team. If he gets it he is going to defer his Business studies degree for one year. 

Ian, Margaret and Ian at lunch.


The last delivery arrived from Amazon,  two wing nuts and bolts for Margarets smaller walker. It is a lot lighter than her tegular walker so it is easier to take on public transport etc. 

A bad attempt at a selfie in Margaret's toof garden 


Ian invited Margaret and I for dinner at an Italian restaurant near him called Occhiolino (wink,,,) . The food was really good. Margaret and I were really impressed.

Ian and family are going to Greece and Turkey in July. I suggested to the kids that they should do the hot air balloon trip in Cappadocia.  When I suggested it to Ian he said no because he suffers from acrophobia ( fear of heights ). Margaret and I took Ubers to and from the restaurant.  Very efficient and reasonably priced. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

27th June 2026 - Oslo

 Breakfast is serve yourself buffet.  It was very good with plenty of  variety. After breakfast I walked across the square and up Karl Johan...