Fabulous Fjords

Fabulous Fjords

Friday, 19 June 2026

19th June 2026 - Toronto

 Quiet start to the day. Breakfast then washing done at laundromat on the 3rd floor. I went to the library to pick up Margaret 's first preloaded audio book. Loaded a few more photos on Margaret 's Aura photo frame.  After lunch I went for a walk, Margaret didn't come.  All the activity over the past few days is catching up with her. She went to the dentist on the ground floor to have a cap replaced on one of her front teeth.

John and Ghislaine drove from Lewisberg arriving around 6.30pm. Ian ordered in chinese food so we got stuck in washed down with a few beers.  There was Ian, Anne Marie, John, Ghislaine,  Margaret and I. Ian and Anne Marie have a labradoodle called Runa. She runs all over the place trying to lick you. Not a bad dog pretty harmless. 

Ian and Anne-Marie 's takeout feast


Rogue's gallery taken by Anne-Marie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

27th June 2026 - Oslo

 Breakfast is serve yourself buffet.  It was very good with plenty of  variety. After breakfast I walked across the square and up Karl Johan...