John came round about 12pm for a spot of lunch and a chat. He is very social and always wants to know what's happening in the family. He was staying with Ghislaine at her mother's place. Margaret had bought some cold meats and bagels for lunch. John and I polished off the rest of the red wine.
![]() |
| Big brother and little sister |
![]() |
| Cool dudes!!! |
After lunch we went for a walk round the park. After the walk John and I polished off a couple of beers. The weather was warm and sunny, very pleasant. At 5pm I called an Uber for the airport. John, Margaret and I said our good byes and I headed for the airport. The check-in for business class was quick and painless with "Priority" access. The main Air Canada lounge was closed so I was directed to the 'Signature' lounge. Unfortunately there was a queue outside the lounge as it was full. I had to wait about 15 minutes to get in. When there, the service was excellent. I had some soup and shiraz and sent a couple of emails. I headed to the gate around 8pm and was first on board so I got plenty of overhead locker space for my carry on case and helmet. We left on time at 8.50 pm and dinner was served soon after. I had ordered pasta and pork ribs. Pretty average. I watched a documentary on Ozempic, not very good. The flight to Dublin was only six hours and the time difference is +5 hours. I put the seat flat and tried to sleep but not very successfully.


No comments:
Post a Comment